Are you losing money to your Competitors?
Meet the local SEO Experts that make your business visible on Google where your Future Customers will find you!
Let Big Web Media do it for You
Need A SEO Company that is near you in Cape Town?
Give our Cape Town SEO experts the opportunity to get you top search engine rankings on Google for your industry, and targeted keywords or phrases.
As a professional SEO company in South Africa our affordable local SEO services generate quality leads and increase sales for your business. We have successfully helped many companies in Cape Town, Johannesburg and Durban not only achieve but also maintain first page Google rankings with our reliable search engine optimization services.
Established in 2007, and with results and relationships built on honesty and integrity we are a web design and online marketing company specializing in SEO, our many success stories show that we are leaders in search engine optimization.
About Our SEO Services
Our SEO services are not a cost, but a superb investment for your business. Contact us now to see how we can help you sell more!
Our professional SEO services include:
- Keyword Ranking Report
At the end of each month, we will email you a Keyword Ranking Report showing the position of your website for each keyword on Google!
- Monthly SEO Performance Report
Your SEO Account Manager will compile and send you a detailed SEO performance report at the end of each Month.
- Monthly Client Briefing Meeting
As a valued SEO Client, you're entitled to 1 briefing Meeting every single Month. We go through your SEO Campaign and Report.
- Technical Support For Our Customers
We value our clients, hence we provide telephone support to our customers, during business hours. Having SEO issues? Call us on 087 820 7175 anytime!
Real SEO is about Online PR, Technical development and Content combined.
Great Search Marketing is about understanding your business and devising a strategy that entails the right channels on google to drive up your volume of traffic, leads and transactions whilst simultaneously lowering your cost of acquisition (cost of getting a new customer). That makes sense, doesn’t it? So, if we can walk you through a strategy that we know is successfully able to lift the number of visitors to your site so they can engage more effectively, would that be useful to you?
Why Should You Invest In SEO?
You might wonder whether SEO is right for your business. Below are 5 real reasons why you should use SEO to drive more leads and sales.
SEO Still Works
It’s true that when it comes to the search engines, the only constant is change. As long as people continue using search engines to find information online, SEO will continue working.
Search Is Growing – the rise of Mobile
Mobile is a force to be reckoned with. More people are now searching directly from their mobile devices. So if your site isn’t mobile friendly it won’t rank nearly as high in the mobile search results.
Your Competitors Are Doing It
Do a search for your main keywords and look at the results on the first page. Nearly every single of those sites has had SEO work done on it. Guaranteed. If your business is not already investing in SEO, then you risk losing a major advantage to competitors who are. This is a simple fact and it would be in your best interest to make the investment as well.
It’s cost effective
Advertising is expensive.
In comparison to other channels, such as AdWords or Display, SEO is one of the most cost-effective marketing strategies out there, as it drives a steady of traffic to your pages once you start ranking.
Search is a Top Source of Traffic
Be where your target market is. And Google is easily the best place.
SEO has among the best return on investment. If you want long term, sustainable results you need to invest in SEO.
What Makes Us A Different South African SEO Company?
Why are we different? Because we understand what a sales lead means to your company, what is it worth to you, and what you need to do to get it.
The integrated nature of our services means our team of search experts, along with our content marketing, web design social media experts work collectively to understand your business, and your customers.
Our Simple 3 step processes
Unlike most Seo Companies that promise you the earth and deliver none our approach to successful SEO is well… unorthodox. Follow our simple approach.
Step 1: Establish the goals you want to achieve with SEO and how you will judge success vs failure
Before you even contact us sit down with your team, with your CEO, your sales team, your board, whoever you've got, and figure out the goals you're trying to achieve with SEO.
Why do you want to do SEO? Why do you want to rank organically for keywords? Then, figure out how you're going to judge success versus failure. Only once you have done this will you be ready for that call!
Step 2: Have a conversation with us.
We believe in transparency, honesty and integrity and are 100% able and willing to back this up with personal client references. We don’t mind answering hard questions at all, in fact here are some for you to ask us, or any good SEO Company for that fact!
Good questions to ask us:
- What process are you going to use to accomplish our goals, and why do you use those particular processes?
- Ask us about our communication and reporting process. How often do we send you a report? What metrics do we report on? What do information do we need you to collect? Why do they collect those metrics? You may even ask us for a sample report.
- What work and resources will we have to commit internally for your project?
- What do you do when things aren't working?
- Ask us about our Google knowledge. You can ask us something like, "Hey, tell me how does Google rank results, and how do you as a company influence them?"
Step 3: Building trust, ask for our references.
We suggest that you judge us, or any other good SEO Company in Cape Town for that matter by these four things:
- Establishing trust. That's through references (and yes we are happy to provide them), through the conversation, through people that you've talked to in your network.
- Through referrals. If you hear great referrals and you trust those referral sources, that's a wonderful signal.
- Customer Service is Everything. We realise that communication is one of the most important pillars of great customer service. This is why our specialists are always ready to attend to your enquiries and help you get the most out of your website.
- Price and contract structure. Do you receive a “Just for You” Plan of Action, or do you get a “standard Search Engine Optimization package”? As a SEO firm is your contract structure month-to-month or is it for a certain length of time? Can you expect to pay some upfront payment and then some ongoing monthly fee.?
With Big Wed Media your SEO solution is customised just for you. Because in the digital marketing space one-size does not fit all.
Conversion counts and performance matters, but profit speaks loudest. We customise your business with an SEO strategy that considers your vision, your goals and your bottom line – this is at the core of our service.
With an industry average ROI (Return on Investment) of 10x there is no room for risk. We do the work – you get the return.
Speak with one of our experienced SEO consultants now!